Saturday, February 9, 2013

Coming up with your campaign idea

Need a little help coming up with your overall idea and strategy before you have to lock it down with the database for Thursday? Here's your chance to brainstorm... I'm hosting a Google Hangout tomorrow at 11:30am. It can take up to 10 people at a time, so send one person from your team (or snuggle up close and you can be in the same shot). If it's full and there's extras wanting in I will host another. If you're thinking but I don't know how to use Google+ or I don't have an account - consider this a great opportunity to try it out, a good marcom person tries all new channels out.

Here's the link https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c3a368bjosslfunej8lnai59mbg?authkey=undefined for the event so you can RSVP. If you've RSVP'd then it will automatically send you a reminder that it's starting tomorrow am. I will tweet the link to the actual hangout when it's underway.

See you tomorrow. Can't wait to 'hang out'.

4 comments:

  1. I have a Google+ account, but I've never used Hangout before! I'll try and figure it out tonight so hopefully I can join in tomorrow on the brain storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! It's pretty easy. Just make sure you have a mic / camera on your digital device (phone, tablet, pc, etc). See you tmw.

      Delete
    2. If you post your Google+ accounts here I can send you direct invites to the event.

      Delete
  2. Additional option to meet with me with / without your team - sign up here. http://www.doodle.com/xqih3d87zwctdzd2

    ReplyDelete